Santosa Infinite Bliss Retreat
‘Infinite Bliss’ is a unique combination of cutting-edge treatments and therapies where Western and Eastern knowledge and wisdom meet. A team of experienced and passionate health practitioners will take you on a healing journey to re-align mind, body, and spirit, and help you achieve important life changes in the fastest and healthiest way possible.
- Become aware of core physical, emotional, mental and spiritual blocks that are hindering your health, relationships, and career.
- Work on resolving issues that prevent you from living a happy, healthy and fulfilling life.
A path of joy and fulfillment is waiting, time to take your life to the next level!
This program is designed for anyone that has a sincere intent to bring significant changes in their lives and stop the endless cycles of illness, physical pain, fear, suffering, guilt, and loneliness. This journey is made available to all those that are ready to access new levels of awareness and understanding, let go of haunting traumas of the past, bring harmony in their lives and connect with a new perception of themselves.
What is special of our Infinite Bliss Retreat
- Introduction to the program includes a condensed lecture on integrative medicine, the subconscious mind and consciousness, the rules that govern harmony in the family and systems, metaphysics.
- Body realignment and harmony (with Chi Nei Tsang, Cupping and other manual therapies)
- Mind realignment and harmony (with Thetahealing, kinesiology & subtle energy work)
- Emotional realignment and harmony (with Eye movement therapy/DMOKA)
- Family and systemic realignment and harmony (with Family Constellations)
What are the inclusions for Infinite Bliss Retreat
(customized according to individual needs)
- Health Questionnaire
- Santosa Wellness Center professional consultation
- Program orientation
- Santosa Wellness gift pack including:
- Santosa Guidebook
- Natural toiletries
- Detox shaker
- Santosa tropical day bag
- Personal consultation and program orientation
- Chin Nei Tsang, Tui Na (Chinese medical massage) and Cupping therapy
- Thetahealing and kinesiology/ Deep digging into subconscious limiting belief systems
- DMOKA (Eye movement therapy)
- Family and Systemic Constellations (Hellinger school)
- Subtle energy work
- Daily tracking consultation (guidance and coaching)
- Daily health-boosting drink
- Daily fresh juice or smoothie
- Herbal tea (served all day)
- 3 healthy vegan meals (cooked & raw)
- Daily massage treatment
- Daily blood pressure check
- Unlimited use of swimming pools, gym, sauna & Ice pool
- Morning exercise – yoga or beach walk
- All morning and afternoon activities (The classes include different types of yoga, Vinyasa hot yoga, Zumba, fit ball, boxing, Dancing, TRX, Pilates, cooking class and meditation)
*excludes the cost of accommodation