The Osho Chakra Breathing meditation can help you to become aware of the energy flow in your body. It is an active meditation that uses deep rapid breathing and body movement, accompanied by musical sounds to open and bring awareness and vitality to each chakras.
In Yogi traditions and other belief systems Chakras are energy points or nodes in the subtle body. There are seven chakras in our body:
- Muladhara or Root chakra on the base of spine
- Svadhishthana or Sacral chakra situated in the lower abdomen
- Manipura or Solar plexus chakra situated in the solar plexus
- Anahata or Heart chakra located at the chest center
- Vishuddha or Throat chakra in the throat
- Ajna or Third Eye chakra located at the forehead center
- Sahasrara or Crown chakra at the top of the skull or head
Chakra breathing will assist in improving the flow of energy in and out of your body through the various chakras located in the different parts of your body. Breathing while putting your awareness over each chakra will create harmony and balance positive energy flow in your body thus keeping you healthy physically and emotionally.
How much is Osho meditation for a day??