Superfood – Goji Berries- Native to Southeastern Europe and Asia.
The Goji Berry is filled with powerful antioxidants that aid in better circulation and support a healthy liver function. They are also rich in carotenoids that assist in maintaining eyesight as we age. In addition to these already stellar benefits, they are also high in Vitamins E, C, and multiple B’s , as well as amino acids, trace minerals, calcium, iron, selenium, and zinc. The Goji Berry also packs a powerful punch as it contains the highest concentration of protein of any fruit! Other benefits include:
- Anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial , and anti-fungal compounds
- High in fiber
- Improve quality of sleep
- Produce calming effects on the brain
- Contains all essential amino acids
How Do You Use Superfood – Goji Berries?
- You can eat them RAW with a small handful a day.
- Add into Fresh JUICE you make.
- Goji Berries is very often to brew in a TEA. You can add them into a big glass of hot or cold water, or tea and let it be for 5-10 minutes, it will become plump and juicy.
- Soak some Goji berries in water for 5 minutes, and then add them into your favorite SMOOTHIES.
- In Chinese cuisine for thousands of years, they add Goji berries into SOUP; add them in the last 10-20 minutes since it’s not good to boil them for too long.
- Breakfast CEREAL – just add them like Raisins.