Santosa Yoga Retreat in Phuket
Santosa Yoga Retreat is a special program for those who want to immerse themselves in yoga and wellbeing by practicing every day, eating a healthy plant-based diet and enjoying deep relaxation. The highlight of Santosa Yoga Retreat is “TAILOR-MADE”: you will have your private Yoga Instructor accompany you throughout the whole retreat, witness your practice progress in person, and design practice schemes according to your specific conditions.
Apart from public classes with bigger group, you will get all the attention, professional guidance and inspiration in one-to-one sessions. You will also leave with toolkits to continue these transformational changes in your life.
What is the special about our Yoga Retreat Program?
- A Comprehensive Tailor-Made Plan from your private Yoga Instructor.
- Private Practice Session/ Yogic Talk on Philosophy every other day, to deepen your insight on your yoga path, featuring after-class consultation time.
- Guidelines and Toolkits to continue your practice back in daily life.
What are the inclusions of our Yoga Retreat Program?
- Health Questionnaire
- Santosa Wellness Center professional consultation
- Program orientation
- Santosa Wellness gift pack including:
- Santosa Guidebook
- Natural toiletries
- Detox shaker
- Santosa tropical day bag
- Daily health boosting drinks
- 1 Fresh and delicious juices (or smoothie) during the day
- Herbal teas
- 3 Healthy vegan meals (cooked & raw)
- One Spring clean Colema trial (optional)
- Daily blood pressure check
- Daily massage treatment
- 1 Ion Foot Bath or 1 Infrared Sauna
- Daily Yoga (public class)
- Private session every 2 days
- Yogi talks every 2 days
- Morning exercise – yoga or beach walk
- 3/4 center classes every day (various types of yoga- i.e. Hatha, Chakras, Hot Vinyasa Flow, Acro, Yin, Aerial – as well as Zumba, fit ball, boxing, breathwork, TRX, cooking class and meditation)
- Unlimited use of swimming pools, gym
- Sauna & ice pool
- Resolution meeting
- Before and after program results presentation
Yoga Retreat Program Prices
Before Your Yoga Retreat
We will send you a questionnaire regarding the experience of your yoga practice, the current yoga path you are following, your opinion on one-to-one private guidance, your ongoing health conditions, your diet, your energy level, your specific physical aim to achieve, your interest in yoga philosophy and your personal goal.
We also pay close attention to your stress level in aspects of tool kits to manage stress, your sleeping quality and even your time spent on commuting.
It’s in your best interest to fill in the questionnaire, so that we can optimize your stay with us.
On your arrival day, you will have a profound and clear customized Program Orientation with our program manager to kick start your Yoga Retreat.
During Your Yoga Retreat
Yoga Retreat follows a tight but flexible schedule. You will have a Private Yoga class or Yogic Talk every day, combined with public classes including but not limited to: different styles of Yoga (Hatha, Yin, Yoga with sticks, Aerial, Hot, Acro) and various fitness classes (Zumba, Circuit Training, Muay Thai, TRX, Fitball).
In the afternoon, we often offer Meditation classes to lead you go within deeper, e.g. Breath Work, Mindfulness Meditation, OSHO meditation etc.
You can attend as many classes as you like according to your energy level throughout your program.
Not to mention the daily complimentary Massage session, which can be chosen from an extensive SPA and Massage menu. You would also have one trial of Colema (colon cleansing), 1 Ion Foot Bath and 1 Infrared Dome Sauna.
Yoga Retreat follows a vegan diet: you have 3 meals a day (free to choose your course from our well-applauded menu), 1 juice/smoothie and 1 fresh coconut water.
Your typical day will start with a wake up Yoga session at 7:30am (on Tuesday we will take you out for a jungle walk, Saturday is beach walk instead). After this, we have a Morning Group Meeting. Here we reconfirm your personal schedule on that day, talk about your progress, and also have an educational discussion on health-related topics. Once the daily fixed schedule is set, you are free to manage your time.
In addition to all the activities included at Santosa, we also have extra Therapies available to you at an extra cost. These include Energy Healing, Chakra Balancing, Sexual Block Release, Family Constellation, TCM, Acupuncture, Five Tibetan Rituals and many more.
After Your Yoga Retreat
On the last day of the program, there is a Resolution Meeting to check the results of your program. During this meeting, you will be guided on how to incorporate yoga in your life. An on-going diet plan is also available according to individual needs.
Wish you encounter the yogic version of yourself.